Downloading Ringtones to iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 25, 2007
I am trying to download a ringtone to my iPhone. I am using the newest available software in iTunes and following the help diresctions but I cannot access "Create Ringtone" in the iTunes store after buying the ringtone-compatible song. Does anyone have a suggestion to help me get this task done? I am very frustrated with the whole exercise. thanks.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'll walk you through it.

1) Make sure you have the song you want in your Music Library, and of course, that it's ringtone compatible.

2) (You can skip this step if you already have bells next to your ringtones compatible songs.)Right click the bar in your Library that has things in it like Name, Artist, and Time. A list will pop up, and the word Ringtone will be in it. Click it, and a tab will be added telling your if songs are compatible or not by showing a bell next to them if they are.

3) Click the bell next to the song you want.

4) The ringtone maker will pop up. You will then select how long you want it to be and where it will play.

5) Click buy. The button is on the right of the ringtone maker.

6) The ringtones will appear in your ringtones library. Sync your iPhone.

- John

Nov 25, 2007
Thank you so much, I am almost there but I cannot find the but button on the right of the ringtone maker. I feel like an idiot- you have been so much help already - there is no button saying buy on my screen.

Nov 25, 2007
Thank you so much again, John, I resized my screen and found BUY and am on my way. I really appreciated your timely response to my problem and i have printed out your wonderful instructions for future use, Wonderful! i am thrilled. Many, many thanks,.
jackie

nikima

Sep 2, 2008
Tried all that and still can't buy ringtones

Hi,

I got all the way to buy but I click it and nothing happens. Nothing at all. I have newest version, have restarted iTunes, enen rebooted computer. Just doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks

niki