Downloading Sites

BuyLow

Aug 28, 2007
I just got my iPhone on Sunday and was wondering where everyone downloads, music, movies ect for their iPhone. iTunes? I saw a couple sites with unlimited downloading for $50 one time fee. I'm sure the sites are a rip off and illegal. Any advice would be great, thanks!

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I just got my iPhone on Sunday and was wondering where everyone downloads, music, movies ect for their iPhone. iTunes? I saw a couple sites with unlimited downloading for $50 one time fee. I'm sure the sites are a rip off and illegal. Any advice would be great, thanks!
iTunes my friend, iTunes.

do not use those $%0 unlimited sites. all rip offs. i have not personally tried them, but they wouldn't make any more money. $50 and unlimited downloads forever? not a very good businesss plan. businessses either need a steady cash flow or in this case, they woudl need constant sign ups from people all over to stay in businesss. unless they generated more revenue from link-back advertising which seems to be very common these days.

Moral of the story, use iTunes for all your movie downloads and some music downloads if you want. I do not always use iTunes for my music but I am afraid i cannot discuss my other methods on here as it is against the forum policy. if you woudl like info about my "other methods" please myspace message me.

myspace.com/jiggymatt

or email me by clicking "JIGGYMATT" at the top left of this post above my picture and then selecting email Jiggymatt.

welcome to the boards