Downloading X-Men Origins: Wolverine right now

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I downloaded Iron Man the other day with the extras. here is the bad news: None of the extras or menus are available on the iPhone. If you select a movie, it just starts playing.
And the extras are not DVD extras. They are iTunes extras. I mean it's nice to have them, but would have been better to have the actual DVD version.

I haven't finished Wolverine's download yet, so I could still be surprised since it's a new release today...

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I downloaded Iron Man the other day with the extras. here is the bad news: None of the extras or menus are available on the iPhone. If you select a movie, it just starts playing.
And the extras are not DVD extras. They are iTunes extras. I mean it's nice to have them, but would have been better to have the actual DVD version.

I haven't finished Wolverine's download yet, so I could still be surprised since it's a new release today...
Have you seen the movie yet, Hawk?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Did anyone see the workprint that was leaked with a few incomplete CGI scenes about a month before the theatrical release?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Yes I got to see it when it came out. The DVD extas are cool, and they are -as far as I can tell- the actual DVD extras.
Unfortunately, you still cannot use any menu function or anything like that from the iPhone.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Did anyone see the workprint that was leaked with a few incomplete CGI scenes about a month before the theatrical release?
A few? Eighty percent of the time, wolverine didn't even have the claws sticking out, he was just holding a fist lol. The workprint was a comedy.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
A few? Eighty percent of the time, wolverine didn't even have the claws sticking out, he was just holding a fist lol. The workprint was a comedy.
I only lasted about 20 minutes, I got bored or tired or something and turned it off.