Dropped My iPhone 5s, hearing small screw noise when i shake it...Help!

S

Sabis

And yes I've been following your statement further....i went to Profile there wasn't anything, but you said fine....there was something else share numbers

anyways.......im stuck at PPStore...its not there or I'm looking some where else......
i check on cydia its not there..

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Is Safari still crashing? Did you run the commands in the second half of my post.

S

Sabis

Can you help me out second don't really get what to do and where
  • Run the following commands in a console/terminal session:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Can you help me out second don't really get what to do and where
  • Run the following commands in a console/terminal session:
Install Terminal and then run these two commands:
1. rm -f /User/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist
2. rm -f /User/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-*.csstore

Now h
old the home and lock buttons down for a few seconds until your device forcefully shuts down and reboots. A normal reboot will NOT work.

S

Sabis

Is it TerminalActivator? by iolate

S

Sabis

Hey Europa I want to ask you another question , I just downloaded a tweak perfectly , then after springboard restart I went to cydia and it shows this, what is it?
image.jpg

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hey Europa I want to ask you another question , I just downloaded a tweak perfectly , then after springboard restart I went to cydia and it shows this, what is it? View attachment 37771
The developer forgot to delete it before uploading the package. You can fix it by deleting the tweak, or using a program such a zipcleaner, or with Terminal on a Mac:

On Terminal:
cd yourfolder (you can drag your folder into the window after typing cd)

find . -name '*.DS_Store' -type f -delete

S

Sabis

1st Command dint work says not found
But 2nd one worked....and i followed your instruction after reboot safari works...

If there is any other problems ill let ya know, Thanks Alot.

S

Sabis

Regarding that Tweak.......you said use zipcleaner or otherwise...i don't have mac....is there any other way to fix it from phone?>

S

Sabis

If i just leave them alone would it be fine? or better remove it.....
the removal is complicated...

S

Sabis

S

Sabis

Can you change the tile to General Question Please.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
S

Sabis

Ah,Sorry Chris.....I'll watch my back....thats why im asking high ranked people here to remove all of my threads so i start from scratch.....

Thank You.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
the iPhone could not be synced because this computer is no longer authorised for purchased items that are on this iPhone........... i when on top left corner then clicked itunes stores>>authorize computer....it says 2 out of 5.....ok and then same message again.....not syncing....and also umm i also used it on 1 pc......i have only formated the pc.....so it says 2 out of 5...
Make sure you are logged into the same account on the computer and the phone. Delete all apps on the phone that were downloaded with a different account before syncing.

S

Sabis

Solved that a week ago.....umm i want to ask you another thing....thanks for being truly helpful....

Okay Look umm i download some free games from app store like this one 2F1B,Dr Driving....when i play it ,it plays fine....but after i do iCleaner the game crashes then i have to reinstall it ....can u figure what settings/option should i keep out in the iCleaner.?

Thanks

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Solved that a week ago.....umm i want to ask you another thing....thanks for being truly helpful....

Okay Look umm i download some free games from app store like this one 2F1B,Dr Driving....when i play it ,it plays fine....but after i do iCleaner the game crashes then i have to reinstall it ....can u figure what settings/option should i keep out in the iCleaner.?

Thanks
Use iCleaner very sparingly and only when absolutely necessary. Use it for the specific task you need and don't do general system-wide cleaning. Using it to free space is false assurance; the usage goes back to where it was shortly thereafter and it has adverse effects such as the one you listed. There are rare occasions when it's needed to delete the cache for a specific jailbreak tweak, but typically this app is very overused and unnecessary.

S

Sabis

I want to ask two more questions......
1)Is there any app or any way that i can project whatever video from my iPhone to the PC....?Like sometimes im watching some shows or live matches from an App....but i want to project that onto my PC .....?Any chance...for it to be free or if there is a possibilty in such....

2)I use Status HUD2.....is there anyway to put Volume Color on it?......