Dropped my new iPhone last night

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I was in my buddy's back yard heading for my truck when my iPhone flew out of my hand and onto the ground. Keep in mind I was drunk so it was my bad. It landed screen first as I picked it up to check on it I was amazed to see no scratches. I think my Agent 18 and my Anti Glare screen protector saved me big time.

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I was drunk and trying to carry my girl at the same time. I didn't work out haha. I looked at it up close today and it just had some smudges on the guard and that was it. I read a thread here where people were saying they don't take their iPhones out of their cases for this reason. Mine was always naked. I only put my agent 18 when I went to work. Thats it its never coming out of the case when I leave my house.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Yeah I was drunk and trying to carry my girl at the same time. I didn't work out haha. I looked at it up close today and it just had some smudges on the guard and that was it. I read a thread here where people were saying they don't take their iPhones out of their cases for this reason. Mine was always naked. I only put my agent 18 when I went to work. Thats it its never coming out of the case when I leave my house.
I'm sorry it was your iPhone that dropped; on the other hand, it could have been your girlfriend; and being that you were drunk, she would have probably been the one getting off the ground looking like she'd been in a fight~ you wouldn't have substained one scratch. :p

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Agent 18 and the anti-glare film.

It does not get any safer than that.
(Although I am not using my Agant 18 right now).

The anti-glare film is MUCH BETTER than the regular film, in my opinion.

$400 phone is well worth $35 in protection.

Dana

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
You guys crack me up, well I dropped both the wall caught her from falling all the way down. The iPhone on the other hand went down. After a close inspection of my iPhone not one scratch was on it. And the girlfriend was ok also.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
funny, the first time I really dropped my phone I was drunk too. Fell a good 4 feet then boucned around then slid on the pavement for another 3 feet. agent18 saved it.

24across

Jan 29, 2008
I've dropped my iPhone three times already. Not a scratch or smear on the screen. I don't use agent though. I use a leather case which has turned around well for me. Was an awesome buy for the price I paid. :laugh2: