Dropped my new iPhone last night

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I was in my buddy's back yard heading for my truck when my iPhone flew out of my hand and onto the ground. Keep in mind I was drunk so it was my bad. It landed screen first as I picked it up to check on it I was amazed to see no scratches. I think my Agent 18 and my Anti Glare screen protector saved me big time.

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I was drunk and trying to carry my girl at the same time. I didn't work out haha. I looked at it up close today and it just had some smudges on the guard and that was it. I read a thread here where people were saying they don't take their iPhones out of their cases for this reason. Mine was always naked. I only put my agent 18 when I went to work. Thats it its never coming out of the case when I leave my house.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Yeah I was drunk and trying to carry my girl at the same time. I didn't work out haha. I looked at it up close today and it just had some smudges on the guard and that was it. I read a thread here where people were saying they don't take their iPhones out of their cases for this reason. Mine was always naked. I only put my agent 18 when I went to work. Thats it its never coming out of the case when I leave my house.
I'm sorry it was your iPhone that dropped; on the other hand, it could have been your girlfriend; and being that you were drunk, she would have probably been the one getting off the ground looking like she'd been in a fight~ you wouldn't have substained one scratch. :p

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I learned a few years ago when my laptop screen got smashed in half
Drinking+expensive electronics= disaster!
you were lucky!

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Agent 18 and the anti-glare film.

It does not get any safer than that.
(Although I am not using my Agant 18 right now).

The anti-glare film is MUCH BETTER than the regular film, in my opinion.

$400 phone is well worth $35 in protection.

Dana

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
You guys crack me up, well I dropped both the wall caught her from falling all the way down. The iPhone on the other hand went down. After a close inspection of my iPhone not one scratch was on it. And the girlfriend was ok also.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
funny, the first time I really dropped my phone I was drunk too. Fell a good 4 feet then boucned around then slid on the pavement for another 3 feet. agent18 saved it.

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
funny, the first time I really dropped my phone I was drunk too. Fell a good 4 feet then boucned around then slid on the pavement for another 3 feet. agent18 saved it.
Yeah im glad I went with the Agent 18 case now.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
The anti-glare film is MUCH BETTER than the regular film, in my opinion.
better protection? they both do the same thing...

...or are you alluding to the fingerprint resistance and whatnot...?

24across

Jan 29, 2008
I've dropped my iPhone three times already. Not a scratch or smear on the screen. I don't use agent though. I use a leather case which has turned around well for me. Was an awesome buy for the price I paid. :laugh2: