Drum Kit App CRASHING!

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Before i even bought this app i checked out the reviews(as i usually do) and saw that quite a few people were complaining about this same problem.

I figured what the hell, for 2 bucks i'll chance it. Well what do ya know?

Anyway, i know it's a stretch but i was wondering if anybody knows any kind of fix for this...

BTW, i don't know if firmware plays a part in the crashing, but i'm 2nd gen 2.0.1 jailbroken

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I no longer use that app, as I have had bad crashes where my entire music library is gone from the i pod. I have dumped a lot of apps as I don't know which ones are problematic, so I am down to 12 trusted ones.

Jul 21, 2008
this app crashes every single time i try to open it now since i updated it. it was a useless app anyway. i'm a drummer and i could barely keep a beat with it as the sound was so laggy and slow. biggest waste of money i have spent on the appstore so far...

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
this app crashes every single time i try to open it now since i updated it. it was a useless app anyway. i'm a drummer and i could barely keep a beat with it as the sound was so laggy and slow. biggest waste of money i have spent on the appstore so far...
That one needs a lot more work, it was pushed out way too early.

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
huh, mine has never crashed and has close to zero latency, I play along with music all the time and it works great..........weird.....