Drummer app problem!

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
When i try to download the extra packages like the snoop etc i get an error saying Drummer was not found and install the source.

But i already have it as a source and Drummer downloaded.

Also getting a lot of Main execution failed on other downloads?

Any ideas?

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
I was getting some error when trying to do the same thing. I restarted my phone, and it worked fine after that.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I'm doing a check to see if Drummer was Installed. Unfortunately the check fails if you manually installed Drummer ):

I'll consider removing the check, I just wanted it there incase someone tries to install thinking it was the app itself and not a drum kit.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I'm hosting a few on my Repository. Click the link in my sig for the address info.

tundra

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
New Jersey
I am having problems installing drummer addon packs from fightclub repo as well. They say drummer is not installed. I do have it installed and I did not manually install it. Could it be that if the app is downloaded from another source it wont allow the addon downloads? iPhone firmware 1.1.4

Update : tried numerous sources for downloading drummer .app finally downloaded one that excepts the addons correctly. Strange but i am not complaining :)

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I haven't removed the darned Drummer check yet, there are two which don't have it, Kraftbeat and BetterThings.

I'll get to fixing that repository today, I've been busy with these ringtones and SafariDL project thats finally finished.

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
Thanks x999x for the repo. I love the drummer kits, and the ringtones are awesome. Keep them coming. THANKS........:)

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I've updated my repo and removed the check for Drummer. Please refresh your sources and give it a go.

Aug 20, 2008
i don't see it

:(i refreshed fight club and its not ther but i do see drum kits