drunkbass app

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
im not sure on how to install this app, u have to download it from there site, and it gives me to files

one says __MACOSX and the other says drunkbass.app and i know i put that in the apps folder on my phone, but inside the macosx folder is another drunkbass.app folder

what do i do with that macosx folder ? because the app doent work

lol ok i got it to work, i had to change permissions

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
is the drunknbass app fully finished now? does it have unlimited recording and sound capture?

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
it records for about 50 sec. and its really nice quallity but im not sure about the sound...im trying to find if it saves the video on the phone but im not seeing the files so i cant play them on my pc

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
so i guess its still in the uncompressed format. u said that it has really nice quality so im guessing you were able to watch what you recorded then, if so then it must be saved on the phone.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
so i guess its still in the uncompressed format. u said that it has really nice quality so im guessing you were able to watch what you recorded then, if so then it must be saved on the phone.
it doent "save " the video right after u record then it shows it back to you, u can pick to replay or pick a diff. video so u have to clode the app, and then it records again...im guessing its still a "demo"

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
it must be saving to the iPhones ram, so once its been played back to you its gone forever. i think the developer is still working on getting the video to save in a compressed format so that a 5 sec video doesn't take up ridiculous amounts of ram, and hopefully he is also working on sound as well

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
is the drunknbass app fully finished now? does it have unlimited recording and sound capture?
Soon, the countdown has started for the launch of the new site. It will be an open beta that is first come, first server.

http://ushow.com

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
Soon, the countdown has started for the launch of the new site. It will be an open beta that is first come, first server.

do have anything to do with the app or do you just know about it? and how is the first come first serve thing working, is it something like the invites for customize 2.0

H

Hayesimus

what is drunkbass? is it anything to do with drunks?
cause i could probably use that app right now! lol
look at my excellent spelling!
i'm an adept drunk texter!

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
what is drunkbass? is it anything to do with drunks?
cause i could probably use that app right now! lol
look at my excellent spelling!
i'm an adept drunk texter!
its a video recording app. its been in development since early december. i am the worst drunk texter on this phone. i was awesome on my last phone with t9 tho. remember those days of t9 lol

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007

so i was just waiting for the countdown time to be done, it reached 0 and then said sorry you are too late. now what? how do i get the app?