Dumb Question on Default Weather

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stacebabe, Sep 13, 2007.

1. stacebabe

stacebabe New Member

How can I change the default weather from Cupertino, CA to where I am? ((South of Boston)))
  2. gcvt

gcvt Zealot

Welcome to the forums! :)

When you're viewing the weather for Cupertino, click on the little "i" in the bottom right corner. That will take you to a screen where you can add, edit, and delete cities within the weather application.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. stacebabe

stacebabe New Member

I Tried That...

It works for that moment, but once I close it and open it again, it always goes back to Cupertino. :(

5. MaineWriter

MaineWriter New Member

Click the little i button in the lower right hand corner. That will bring up the list of cities you have for the weather. Then click the red circle (with white line) which will bring up the word "delete." Delete the city you don't want (Cupertino, New York).

To add a city, use the plus sign in the upper left hand corner.

Personally, I love the weather feature. I have added friends from all over the world.

Hope this helps!

MW
  6. stacebabe

stacebabe New Member

Beautiful!

Thanks so much, this worked! I knew there had to be a way! :laugh2:

7. The Apple

The Apple Zealot

Another little tip for the weather app. When traveling, add the cities you will be in. When checking the weather touch the little Yahoo! button in the left hand bottom corner to see city information.....food, lodging, areas of interest, etc. Nice to be able to find this type of information on the fly with just a couple touches!
  8. MissOphelia

MissOphelia New Member

LOL! It was funny when I got my iPhone. It took me about a day to realize myself how to get rid of that stupid Cupertino weather! LOL!