dumb question...sorry

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
It will get answered when it gets answered. Remember its Late at night. I'm sure you will see your answer in the morning. I for one do not know.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
i don't know, because the dock for my car works on the ipod but doesn't work on the iPhone.
and this is the same i believe. just go to the store and ask a rep. or buy it and try to see if it works, if not then return it, if yes then keep it.

stevenlue

Jul 12, 2007
hey guys...
i have a question and really do not have much time so i REALLY apologize when i ask this question....sorry if it has been asked and i am pretty sure it has....sorry again:

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPod/JBL-on-stage-II.htm

this is the ipo dock i have... will my iPhone work in it?
you can just reply Yes or NO
thanks
I have one and it works kind of. First, everytime you dock your iPhone a message will pop up on your screen telling you that this accessory was not designed for the iPhone do you want to put your phone in "airplane mode". Of course, if you do that you will not be able to receive any calls until you take it out of airplane mode. If you say no to airplane mode will will hear very load static noise anytime you phone uses it's radio, ie: receiving a call, checking your email. Incidentally, the speaker will make that loud noise anytime your phone is even near the speaker, even if the speaker is not turned on. It got so annoying I had to unplug the speaker from the outlet.

My advise to you would be to wait until an iPhone specific model comes out. It's too bad really, the dock works great with iPods. I'm going to miss it.