Duplicate Ringtone Problem?

DMSROX2

Oct 18, 2007
Not sure this is the best Forum for the question but it appeared to be.

When I add a list of 5 or any number of ringtones to my phone (1.1.4 Jailbroke) everything appears correct on iTunes. It will list the 5 correct tones on the phone, but when I go to the phone I end up with 5 copies of the same ringtone. Has anyone else had this problem? I've never seen it mentioned anywhere. Any suggestions?

THANKS

DMSROX2

Steveo 90

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
my brother had a similar problem,he fixed it by un-checking all 3 option boxes in ringtones while sync-ing,then he just added them back on

Hookem99

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
Deep in the heart of Texas
Not sure this is the best Forum for the question but it appeared to be.

When I add a list of 5 or any number of ringtones to my phone (1.1.4 Jailbroke) everything appears correct on iTunes. It will list the 5 correct tones on the phone, but when I go to the phone I end up with 5 copies of the same ringtone. Has anyone else had this problem? I've never seen it mentioned anywhere. Any suggestions?

THANKS

DMSROX2
I had this too, on my wife's iPhone. We tried several different things and nothing worked to fix it. Apple exchanged the phone, saying it was a problem with the firmware, but that was on 1.1.3!(which was not unlocked)