During Macworld '08...

Montalicious

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
What will you guys be doing? Is anyone attending? Anyone have finals? As for me... I have just a normal sophmore day in high school that day. But at 12 I have a computers class so i konw what i'm going to be doing in there... sprinting across the school to get there, finding an already turned on PC, and screaming through my login informaiton to get to EiC as fast as i can to read peoples disapointments ! haha, all i know is monday night will be spent staying up all night praying for an iPhone software update.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
ill be watching the updates on the play by play. or i think that ill just wait till the end and watch it from the Apple website....

eTEK

Bronze
Oct 7, 2007
where would you be able to see these updates on the internet at?

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
what day is macworld anyway?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
damm i wanna go, im in sac is it to late to get tickets and what is t price?

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I'll be watching a couple of the play-by-play web sites (MacWorld.com had a pretty good one last year, Engadget is supposed to have a good one) while I work. Then take a long break afterwards to peruse all of the new goodies on Apple's web sites, then review the same info again and again on all the tech sites. Then back to work until the SteveNote™ is available for viewing, probably that evening. :laugh2:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
But at 12 I have a computers class so i konw what i'm going to be doing in there... sprinting across the school to get there, finding an already turned on PC, and screaming through my login informaiton to get to EiC as fast as i can to read peoples disapointments !
dude, isn't that what you have an iPhone for?

Montalicious

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
well.. Besides the iPhone what did they do. I already knew they introduced the iPhone I'm glad I didn't know about these forums until like June because those would have been the longest months ever waiting from January till august when I got my phone.

And I can't use my iPhone in school. Its crippled to an iPod touch because they have reception blockers and I don't get service in any class after 1st and 2nd period

hpuk

Bronze
Jan 2, 2008
London
well.. Besides the iPhone what did they do. I already knew they introduced the iPhone I'm glad I didn't know about these forums until like June because those would have been the longest months ever waiting from January till august when I got my phone.

And I can't use my iPhone in school. Its crippled to an iPod touch because they have reception blockers and I don't get service in any class after 1st and 2nd period
reception blockers! thats horrible!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
My girlfriend has some sort of a conference over there on Wednesday, and I'm going with her. So yep, I'll be there. Apparently I'm also calling KNK when I get there.

- John

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
im still trying to get tickets, when i get to the order screen it asks for a promo code.. if anyone has one can you PM me please... thanks...

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
I'll be at work, but have the macrumours streaming to the phone. Just like last year, nothing will be getting done in the afternoon. (I am east coast) I watched the entire thing via my treo 650, that was painful.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Im still debating whether or not to go....... I obviously wouldn't be shelling out the major cash to watch the keynote, I guess I just don't know if going will be any more enlightning than checking the highlights on the internet.... hmmmm. Am I crazy? Should I just go?