DVD to iPhone 4. Help

Ryanz27

Bronze
Jun 12, 2010
Minnesota
ok guys... im starting to have a migraine now. been seaching the web and trying to get this to work for an hour now. im gonna loose it soon. I have some DVDs that I own and i want them put into my iPhone 4. I cant for the life of me figure out a way to do it without having to buy a $30+ program. I tried using handbrake but it just sits at the "scanning..." stage and doesn't do anything. Can someone please help me with this.

Ryanz27

Bronze
Jun 12, 2010
Minnesota
ok i got it to work now. but at the rate its doing whatver its doing it will takes hours... its at 2%.. and counting very slowly. This doesn't seem right. Also the file is already at 1gig and its not even halfway done...

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
That doesn't sound right. I use something called PQDVD, which is an older Program - and wasn't free. But, I don't think any of my Full Length Movies are more than 1 gb +/-; and don't take any longer than about 20 min. to convert. Aside from that one I have very little experience with converting - it just does it. Someone in another thread mentioned another Program that assisted with implementation of Handbrake, but I don't recall what it was.

Nov 25, 2010
ok guys... im starting to have a migraine now. been seaching the web and trying to get this to work for an hour now. im gonna loose it soon. I have some DVDs that I own and i want them put into my iPhone 4. I cant for the life of me figure out a way to do it without having to buy a $30+ program. I tried using handbrake but it just sits at the "scanning..." stage and doesn't do anything. Can someone please help me with this.
Use free ripper, http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/how-to-transfer-mp4-file-to-iphone.15665/

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xiaoa10

I used to use Handbrake, indeed, it is very slow but Free, Or you can try Aneesoft DVD ripper.I think the paid and popular one will works well.

Hope help you, Susam