Dynex Headphone Adapter....at Best Buy!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 13, 2007
I live in NNJ and for the life of me I can hardly find a single iPhone accessory anywhere in-store except the Apple Store or very rarely an ATT store....until now...I bought a Dynex headphone adapter for $5.99 and also found the A/V cables for $39.99 both at my local Best Buy!

The iPhone train is coming.....can you hear it?

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
That's why god invented eBay and the internet!

I live in NNJ and for the life of me I can hardly find a single iPhone accessory anywhere in-store except the Apple Store or very rarely an ATT store....until now...I bought a Dynex headphone adapter for $5.99 and also found the A/V cables for $39.99 both at my local Best Buy!

The iPhone train is coming.....can you hear it?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i'm afraid this iPhone accessory train will be derailed shortly... at least when it comes to headphones. Unlike the iPhone, the iPod touches do not have a recessed headphone jack, so ANY stereo mini plug will work just like all other portable audio players out there. So places that do not sell the iPhone (just about everywhere except Apple stores and ATT stores) will have very little reason to carry headphone accessories compatible with the iPhone.

It doesn't surprise me that Best buy carries a dynex adapter, though. It is their own generic brand, so they don't need to move a large volume of them to make a decent profit.