E-mail Attachments

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Earlier I e-mailed myself a .pdf file to my AOL account and I could view it perfectly. Since then, I changed my AOL account from an IMAP to a POP account. I tested another e-mail and it says that the message wasn't downloaded from the server. Any ideas? Thanks

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
If it says message wasn't downloaded try to redownload it sometimes depending on how your connection is the files will download or just stop when the service is bad

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
It also says that the meaasge contains no content. It doesn't give me the option to re-download it, it just says that it wasn't downloaded from the server.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
re-download and if you cant try getting on wifi or a different area because this happened to me when I was sending myself some high quality pictures

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I sent an e-mail from my outlook account to the same account with an attachement and it worked, so I think the problem has to do with AOL. Is there a way to set AOL on my computer to be a pop account like I did on the iPhone?

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
Is there any program or small settings file I can download that will allow me to add attachments when sending an e-mail, such as a picture? I hate that if I wanted to send a pic, I have to do so from photos but can only send one at a time.

I know the 3.0 software will correct this, but was wondering if there was anything out there currently?

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
Go to the photo album then hit the lower left Icon and pick send photo.
I know this already as I already stated it:

evolution83 said:
I hate that if I wanted to send a pic, I have to do so from photos but can only send one at a time.
What I want to know is if there's a way I can add attachments while already in the e-mail app and send more than one pic/attachment at a time, rather than manually going into the photos app.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
There's an app in the Appstore called Multi-Photo Email. It will allow you to send multiple photos in one email. I'm sure there are other apps that allow this but it's the only one I can recall right now.