E-mail Pics PROBLEM

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali
I am having trouble e-mailing my pictures from my iPhone to my photobucket account. I did it fine about a week ago, but now it closes the e-mail app and goes to the home screen (just like when Safari kicks you out). Is anyone else experiencing this?

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali
i didn't even know this was possible o.o;

if you tell me how i would do this with my photobucket account i'll try it.
go to photobucket.com then sign into account. There are tabs (upload to: from pc, video, web url, mobile phone) If you click on the Mobile phone it gives you an email address and you just send the picture (from picture's option) to that address. It use to work really well, but not anymore with my phone. It works with my brothers phone though

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali
ok i just tried it and it worked fine.

i'm guessing it must be your phone?
are you receiving emails?
Yes I am receiving emails just fine (a little too much bulk, but that was always the case). I just tried to email a pic to my work account and it did the same thing. I noticed that it is crashing a lot more on safari too, like it cannot handle a task now.

You may not know the answer but here goes: I think I need to take it in to an Apple store, do you think I would have to send it in the mail (I have a 4 gig) or will they maybe have some 4 gigs on hand to trade. I doubt this is a problem that can be easily fixed.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Yes I am receiving emails just fine (a little too much bulk, but that was always the case). I just tried to email a pic to my work account and it did the same thing. I noticed that it is crashing a lot more on safari too, like it cannot handle a task now.

You may not know the answer but here goes: I think I need to take it in to an Apple store, do you think I would have to send it in the mail (I have a 4 gig) or will they maybe have some 4 gigs on hand to trade. I doubt this is a problem that can be easily fixed.
Before taking it to the Apple store, have you at least tried a restore? That'd be the first thing I'd do before convincing myself that the phone has a problem. Only after you have exhausted all your options, take it to the store..... unless, you're just hoping they cant fix it and give u an 8 :)

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali
mmm

Before taking it to the Apple store, have you at least tried a restore? That'd be the first thing I'd do before convincing myself that the phone has a problem. Only after you have exhausted all your options, take it to the store..... unless, you're just hoping they cant fix it and give u an 8 :)
I have restored it. I didn't have to "convince" myself there is something wrong because I cannot send picture emails. It is acting really weird right now. I had to soft reboot because it wouldn't let me touch any of a websites "buttons" I could touch the address bar and type and address and it would go to the site, but the site was unreactive. I tried this site and digg.com. It kicked me out of app a few time today too. I am running on an unmodded 1.1.1. I just thought this has happened to othersas well