E-mail Video Attachments

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
I know the iPhone is capable of displaying pictures attached in an e-mail, but what about a video attachment? If someone sends us a video by e-mail will we be able to play the video file?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'm sorry. I was thinking of MMS messeges and not email like you stated in your original post. I know I can send and receive short videos in multi-media messages on my Motorola.

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
I'm sorry. I was thinking of MMS messeges and not email like you stated in your original post. I know I can send and receive short videos in multi-media messages on my Motorola.
Oh yes, I was able to do that with my Razr. I guess what I'm referring to is being able to view a YouTube like video that was sent to the iPhone via e-mail. It's sounding like there may be some YouTube capabilities included with the phone so I'm guessing this would probably not be a problem.
Thanks Cols

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
Well, the newer Blackberries are just starting to get into the mainstream with MMS features, however, the model I currently have is pretty basic. I can receive an e-mail with a photo attachment but I cannot send one, and ANY video capabilities are out of the question. As you can imagine, the iPhone will be a quantum leap forward compared to this phone.