Ear phones other than buds?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Superfreaknduper

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Do you think they will offer iPhone headphones other than the earbuds? I know obviously regular headphones would work for music/movies, but what about as the microphone and what not.

i understand the sleekness of the ear bud headphones, and the brand association with the white ear buds....but the things just don't stay in my ears and get uncomfortable after 3 minutes if i force them in haha.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I am sure 3rd parties will make headphones with mics for the iPhone. I know Shure has something in the works. My plan is to get by with the included ear buds until I find something better.

May 31, 2007
big ear canals

Since I have nice big ear canals, the buds are fine.
But I can understand them not being so comfi if you
have average canals. The designers probably have thought
of that, if not they need some logic classes.

Superfreaknduper

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
well i know the ones that it comes with have the mic attached...but those are the Ear Bud style head phones....i was wondering if they would have anyother style headphones with the mic attached

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Do you think they will offer iPhone headphones other than the earbuds? I know obviously regular headphones would work for music/movies, but what about as the microphone and what not.

i understand the sleekness of the ear bud headphones, and the brand association with the white ear buds....but the things just don't stay in my ears and get uncomfortable after 3 minutes if i force them in haha.
I was wondering the same thing since I have the same problem. I'm sure that there will be some after market suppliers of ear buds/headphones with the mic on the cord. i hope anyway........

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
Man! I wish hubby still worked for Shure. I got a pair of their sweet earbuds for dirt cheap. I'm sure they will come out wth something awesome for the iPhone but I'm not paying another $300 for earbuds.