Earpiece Problem - Help!

bad1550

Aug 13, 2007
My iPhone can make and receive calls but I cannot hear anything nor can anyone hear me?

If I press the speakerphone, it then works ok.

Can anyone please offer any solutions?

Thanks,

Bob

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
This can be a common problem with using the headphones.
Plug the headphones in and open iTunes. Start a song and then stop it, exit from ipod and disconnect the headphones.
Now attempt another call. It should work. If not, plug and unplug your headphones again and try again.

bad1550

Aug 13, 2007
This can be a common problem with using the headphones.
Plug the headphones in and open iTunes. Start a song and then stop it, exit from ipod and disconnect the headphones.
Now attempt another call. It should work. If not, plug and unplug your headphones again and try again.

I tried that but no luck?

Thanks

Bob

joshbbfc

Mar 1, 2009
iPhone 3g earpiece and specker problem when using phone

my iPhone 3g recenty ,the earpiece stop working now when sombody rings i connot here them but they can here me :confused:when i call somone i cannot here the dialup never just nothing .there is nothing i can do ,that day i had my hedphones in all day plus i didn't drop my iPhone never .when i click on something the middle of the call e.g like speeker it dosnt work ,but it works for music and other .very confusing ,having so many problems with my iPhone can anyone help.............
thanks ,
joshua