EarPod earskinz

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
EarPods are actually really comfortable as is, in my opinion.

ed2438

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 9, 2010
El Paso, TX
I ordered them because they tend to fall out of my ears at the gym. I periodically have to press them into my ears. Don't get me wrong, they are comfortable, they just don't stay in place when I am active.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ah. Mine stay in pretty well when I'm working out, but they should help prevent them from falling out if they do have a tendency to do that. The colors look cool and they aren't very expensive.

ed2438

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 9, 2010
El Paso, TX
I ordered the red ones. I will take a pic once I get them.

ed2438

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 9, 2010
El Paso, TX
Look what I just received.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376601601.200956.jpg

I will use them a couple times and then let you know how they worked for me.

AdamDaieh

Bronze
Jan 17, 2013
California
Looks good to me. Please give us a review about it, I want to get one too if it's good. :)

ed2438

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 9, 2010
El Paso, TX
So I used them for the first time today. They went on pretty easy. I thought I was going to tear them putting them on. Guess what though, they are rubber and doesn't seem like they will tear putting them on. I put them on and they did seem a little bigger, but very comfortable. To my surprise, they didn't fall out of my ear at all. I did an hour and 15 minutes of weightlifting and 45 minutes on the hamster wheel.

As for the sound, it seemed as if the bass was a little lower. With the rubber on the EarPods, it also drowns out any sound around you. I go to a gym where they have the music loud as f@&! and I couldn't hear their music. In comparison to my beats headphones, I like the sound from the EarPods better. You also can't beat the price tag.

In conclusion, I highly recommend these. I am going to order a backup pair to have just incase.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It is surprising how much better the EarPods fit and sound and how much louder they are when compared with the old earbuds.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
So I used them for the first time today. They went on pretty easy. I thought I was going to tear them putting them on. Guess what though, they are rubber and doesn't seem like they will tear putting them on. I put them on and they did seem a little bigger, but very comfortable. To my surprise, they didn't fall out of my ear at all. I did an hour and 15 minutes of weightlifting and 45 minutes on the hamster wheel.

As for the sound, it seemed as if the bass was a little lower. With the rubber on the EarPods, it also drowns out any sound around you. I go to a gym where they have the music loud as f@&! and I couldn't hear their music. In comparison to my beats headphones, I like the sound from the EarPods better. You also can't beat the price tag.

In conclusion, I highly recommend these. I am going to order a backup pair to have just incase.
Just ordered a pair in blue. I'll let you know how I like them.

ed2438

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 9, 2010
El Paso, TX
Sounds good. I know you will not be disappointed.