easier way to upload videos to YouTube?

Bryman

Bronze
May 30, 2009
colorado
so yesterday i uploaded a 3 minute video to youtube. it took appx 10 mins. and over half my battery life to do so. so i went to sync it to try a different way, and i cant even find the video when i sync it to save it to my computer?

please keep in mind in an Apple noob lol and don't have a mac. PC suggestions only thanks

Jun 10, 2009
If you're on a Mac, one way to get the specific video is to use the Image Capture application on the computer and just download the video onto your computer that way.

There should be a way to locate it under iTunes. When you sync up your iPhone search around under the iPhone tab and see if you can find it anywhere. If not, go through your preferences and look around there. Make sure under sync settings video is checked and it should be backed up on your computer.

If you manage to get it onto your computer it should already be in the correct format to upload. Then you upload and save a lot of time/battery lol.

Bryman

Bronze
May 30, 2009
colorado
If you're on a Mac, one way to get the specific video is to use the Image Capture application on the computer and just download the video onto your computer that way.
nope this is the only Apple product i own

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
After connecting the phone to a PC open "my computer" on your PC. You should see the phone as a camera named "iPhone". Double click that icon and it will show all photos and videos on the phone. Right-click on any of them and select "save in my pictures" and it will save the photo or video in your picture folder on your PC.

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
Open iPhoto and import the video is another way and a bit faster.

LanJai

Jun 30, 2009
Go to my computer in windows explorer. You should see the iPhone listed as a removable drive. Click that and click through the folders until you see your pics and videos.

Bryman

Bronze
May 30, 2009
colorado
lol ok i have found it. lol didn't even think to look in my computer for the iPhone lol DUH!