East Coasters gonna do a quick courtesy review for West Coasters?

indycolt

Jun 27, 2007
I was just hoping that we living out here on the west coast could get a few reviews from those of you who live back east. I know it will be a time crunch to get the phone, review it and us have time to read it before going to get our own, but I think it is worth a shot.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I was just hoping that we living out here on the west coast could get a few reviews from those of you who live back east. I know it will be a time crunch to get the phone, review it and us have time to read it before going to get our own, but I think it is worth a shot.
I'll probably post something from the At&t store parking lot. I'm hoping to use my laptop to get it all activated as soon as I walk out the door.

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
I'll probably post something from the At&t store parking lot. I'm hoping to use my laptop to get it all activated as soon as I walk out the door.
looking forward to it. I have way to much to do when i get it....

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Please everyone use the review that CHRIS setup. We don't need 2382 threads about each persons review.

RyanFavre

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Milwaukee
im gonna post a unboxing video...and maybe my review after using for a while.

i imagine there will be about 100 unboxing videos on youtube before the day is done.

And i'll probably watch everyone even if i am lucky enough to get an iPhone tomorrow.