Easy 2 GB extra data free for 3 months for Verizon subscribers

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
This would be nice if my family was on Verizon. We are on AT&T and parents went out of town so of course they used near the 3GB. We have 0.45 GB left. I really want to get on my own plan but my mother is on my NEXT plan meaning I can't unless it gets paid off.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
In addition to the above-mentioned deal, Verizon is giving away two free gigabytes of data to its customers (one gigabyte this billing cycle, one the next).

All you have to do, the article claims, is "hit the link below, tap the 'Get Now' link, sign-in to your account, and claim."

I tried the link just to see if I was sharing a legitimate deal with the readers of this forum (I am an AT&T customer), but I was unable to find mention of that deal. However, that could be because I'm not signed into the Verizon Wireless website or it could be due to one of my content blockers. Therefore, you are hereby advised that your mileage on that deal may vary.

As far as free data goes, AT&T, disappointingly, doesn't seem to be giving away Jack.

Update: This article better explains how to claim your free gigabytes of data.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
As far as free data goes, AT&T, disappointingly, doesn't seem to be giving away Jack.
They are giving away maybe snout 0.35 MB for free through the data perks app, but after that you can get data by purchasing a certain amount of money at different stores and or trying out different things via trials, and movies. I wish they would do more to help us get data though.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
They are giving away maybe snout 0.35 MB for free through the data perks app, but after that you can get data by purchasing a certain amount of money at different stores and or trying out different things via trials, and movies. I wish they would do more to help us get data though.
I did not know about that. Thanks!

Here's the link for anyone who's interested: http://www.att.com/att/dataperks/en/index.html