Easy fixes?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 30, 2007
I love the hell out of this phone thus far but clearly see a need for what should be some simple software fixes..

Deleting emails in bulk

Saving attached images to the phone

MMS?

Theres a cpl others i cant recall right now.

Anyone find any setting options for the camera?

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
other options missing:

1. manually being able to manage tv shows - u cant pick a specific episode to put on your iPhone..just recent, watched/unwatched or all the episodes of a particular show.

2. The "mark all as read" feature for email. If you have 20 new messages, but youve also seen them on your computer, u have to still go on your phone one by one and read each email.

3. Being able to text multiple contacts the same message. This feature is a necessity and I can't believe it doesn't have it.

anything else?

gts

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
First post here in EI but have been reading every day for a couple of months now. I think not getting the pic from email is a bit odd. The mass del. can kind of happen if you sent the del to be removed everyday, but I hear you.

Also, I would like to see some auto fill for web sites I go to.

These seem like all good place to start with the updates that I sure hope Apple will roll our in the next couple of months. There must be a team working on these big and easy things already.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I want a full aim. I would actually rather have it as third party because it will run through safari so we can use landscape keyboard

frjps

Jun 20, 2007
Sounds

I would also like the option of choosing different sounds for system alerts (like new mail, new SMS, etc.). The ones that are there are so short & low in volume that I could never hear it in my pocket!

Also want Notes syncing, voice recorder, voice dialing, to do syncing, and video recording.