"Easy Relax" FREE for a limited time!

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007

Seems pretty cool. 20MB is huge! Free is awesome! I'm just now checking it out.
Feel like a trip to wonderland during tea break?
All you need is Easy-relax! Unlike other ambient noise applications, Easy Relax takes full advantage of the sound power of iPhone with which you can design your own relax themes by mixing backgound music with several ambient noises and configure volume level, interval independently. Imaging that sit by warm campfire and add the sounds of flute, owl, or a nearby creek, any sounds in the list as you want.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com

Seems pretty cool. 20MB is huge! Free is awesome! I'm just now checking it out.
Feel like a trip to wonderland during tea break?
All you need is Easy-relax! Unlike other ambient noise applications, Easy Relax takes full advantage of the sound power of iPhone with which you can design your own relax themes by mixing background music with several ambient noises and configure volume level, interval independently. Imaging that sit by warm campfire and add the sounds of flute, owl, or a nearby creek, any sounds in the list as you want.
Thanks for the heads up looks like a great app. Mark

I just download this app. Wow, the sound quality is amazing. The relaxing sounds (of which there are many) are so real. The being able to mix noise and save your favorites is wonderful. I'd like to make some of these combination's ringtones. I'm sorry White Noise but Easy Relax has got you beat by a long shot. I would write more but I'm going to go relax right now. Mark

My Relaxation Combo:
The Haunted Canyon (Flute, Continuous)
The Wolf (30second interval)
The Campfire (Continuous)
Thunder (25 second interval)

blazew0n

Bronze
Aug 19, 2008
Yeah dl too, great app, first of it's kind that i really liked.

Oct 13, 2008
This one is great for drowning out snoring! lol

Oct 7, 2008
Clearwater Florida
This app is great and a must for those who cant sleep. When I first saw the app it made me think of Homer Simpson helping Marge sleep with beach sounds and white noise.....

Matt

Bronze
May 10, 2007
I have this and I like it a lot! I just have it on rain and creek. Seems to put me to sleep when my mind is running at night. Great app :laugh2:

Oct 7, 2008
Clearwater Florida
Easy Relax just released an update fixing issues and adding new many sounds.......Even better and I love the $$$ free

They also have a paid app on promo for $1.99 "Easy Relax Ultimate"......