eBay closed my auction

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KeziaPurrs

Bronze
Mar 18, 2013
Houston, TX
I purchased what I thought to be a genuine Lunatik Taktik case on eBay. It's white with a yellow bumper. Well I tired of the case quickly and went back to my Otterbox Defender.

Funny thing is, I listed it for auction on eBay today and they cancelled it due to fraud. I now have a fraud flag on my account. Sucks!

So anyway, just a warning to you all. Make sure you get genuine products when you purchase from a stranger on eBay or Craigslist. If it looks like a limited edition, then it's probably a fake.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
That does suck! Why don't you e-mail eBay and tell them they let it go through the first time (when you purchased it), so the only ones they have to blame are themselves for not catching it the first time around!

...At least try to get a fraud flag on the person who sold it to you!

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
How did they determine it was a fraudulent auction listing?
Never heard of them doing that.
There is the Vero program, wherein certain brand names are protected and those listings will be removed....

Jerome G

Bronze
Jul 12, 2010
Yeah, I once bought a knock off item on eBay. You must read the entire item description.
That being said, they were obviously correct to remove your listing since it is a fake.
Another lesson is to not try and pass off an item as real when you know it is fake. Someone else would feel the same way you do now.

Sent using iCafe app

maplelegend

Bronze
Jul 21, 2012
If it looks like a limited edition, then it's probably a fake.
----
Yeah you're right, we should all keep an eye on that.Thanks for your warning.