eBay Item # 110182560139 ROCKS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Described as "3.5mm Headset Headphone Adapter for iPhone Mic Volume" these turned out to be very useful. This device allows you to use your favorite iPod quality headset WITH you iPhone and take calls. In-line between your headset and the iPhone this gives you the "clicker" with "mic" and a volume control.

I tested the device with Sony in-ear buds and am very pleased. The item was shipped directly from Hong Kong and arrived within 10 days. No problems fitting into iPhone's plug.

$12.49 shipping included.

brent

Nov 12, 2007
tiiiiight. can you click to pause and double click to skip forward? if so, then i'm sold. thanks in advance for the answer.

brent

Nov 12, 2007
maaan, i was about to break down and buy the v-modaz because my badass headphones didn't work with my iPhone. THANK YOU.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Looks pretty cool, but if the microphone is all the way down by the phone, what happens when you want to use it with the phone in your pocket? Wouldn't that mean you would have to take the phone out and hold it nearer to your mouth? And doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a microphone/clicker in the first place?

iFuNk

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
Looks pretty cool, but if the microphone is all the way down by the phone, what happens when you want to use it with the phone in your pocket? Wouldn't that mean you would have to take the phone out and hold it nearer to your mouth? And doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a microphone/clicker in the first place?

I was thinking the same thing ...

tankster

Nov 6, 2007
so if i put this in my car since i use the classic casette deck to use my nano, i can have a hands free device in my car?

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Kids, the clicker/mic/volume pod has a clip too so you can clip the mic assembly closer to your mouth and have it handy for clicking to the next song, adjusting volume, etc etc....this is truly a cool add-on.

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Can you use this as a hands free microphone to answer the phone too?
To clarify: This device allows:
  1. Hands free microphone.
  2. Clicker to pause music.
  3. Clicker to advance to next song.
  4. Clicker to come back to beginning of current playlist. (**-)
  5. Clip to attach clicker/mic/volume head to clothing to ensure closeness to mouth for mic use.
  6. Volume control slider.
  7. Comes in White and Black.
  8. Device works as inline connector so you may use YOUR nice iPod headset with your iPhone!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
8. Device works as inline connector so you may use YOUR nice iPod headset with your iPhone!

______

Does this mean that i cannot use any headphones that i want with this? sorry just confused by this, i bought this hoping to use my regular headphones [i have the ones that cover the entire ear]

yes i got the black one.. i exited to see it and use it with my regular earphones.. if that is possible..

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007

______

Does this mean that i cannot use any headphones that i want with this? sorry just confused by this, i bought this hoping to use my regular headphones [i have the ones that cover the entire ear]

yes i got the black one.. i exited to see it and use it with my regular earphones.. if that is possible..
ANY, I repeat ANY, ear-speaker type device that you can plug into your/mine/his/her iPod and enjoy in/on/around your/mine/his/her ears will work/function/respond.

I will have to contact my lawyer if you need more wording than the above.

jgodden

Sep 6, 2007
Charleston WV
ANY, I repeat ANY, ear-speaker type device that you can plug into your/mine/his/her iPod and enjoy in/on/around your/mine/his/her ears will work/function/respond.

I will have to contact my lawyer if you need more wording than the above.

You rock! Now i can stop using these horribly uncomfortable Apple earbuds

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
cool thanks .. Your wording is amazing but still. I can use regular ole headphones or do the hard phones I use have to be equiped with a mic .. Thanks and I promis ... Last question !

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
CHEESE AND CRACKERS MAN!

Drawing a picture now!

(any 1/8" headphone) ---> >---(this device)---> >---(iPhone)

another explanation:

(speakers)---> >---(mic/volume/clicker/clothing clip)---> >---(iPhone)