eBook creator

Discussion in 'iPad mini' started by lancer_325, Feb 6, 2014.

1. lancer_325

lancer_325 Member
    Bronze

Hey. Wondering if anybody has any suggestions. I have a load of word documents saved on my iPad and I'm looking to turn them into e-books. Can anybody recommend the best e-book creator app for iPad? Thanks in advance.

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

There are a few routes you could go. If these are smaller documents, you could save them as a PDF. There are a few websites that do on-the-fly conversions of Word documents to ePub documents. Once you have that document, this article on liberating your eBooks should prove useful.

What appears to be a more difficult, but perhaps worthwhile endeavor, would be to import your word documents into iBooks author and then export them.

How big are the documents? How many pagers?

3. lancer_325

lancer_325 Member
    Bronze

Thanks Chris. I have numerous docs on my iPad mini and I have a large thesis I've been working on too. I'm looking to find an app that will convert them into an ebook so I can save the various progressions as I move along. I also have various docs I've written which id like to save as well. I'm looking at an app called creative book builder. https://itunes.apple.com/app/creative-book-builder/id451041428?mt=8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk