eBooks on iPhone

asagy

Oct 9, 2008
Is there an eBook reader? Where/ How?

Thanks, Best Regards, Art

maskari

Nov 5, 2008
yeah there is, look it up in cydia (its automatically installed on jailbroken iPhones)
if u dnt find it as a separate app then look fr da bible, its an ebook wit da app

asagy

Oct 9, 2008
Thanks so much for the directions. Now - how does one "convert" pdf or word doc to be readable on Stanza?

Best Regards, Art

Brian zhou

Nov 7, 2008
it is said that users need to converting PDF’s to URI’s to read in Safari on your iPhone...but i am sure you can find one app in Apple store..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are ExtendLogic (www.extendlogic.com), a Silicon Valley-based IT solutions and consulting services provider with a delivery center in China. We have a dedicated team of five iPhone SDK developers, each with over four years development experience in mobile-related industries.
We are proficient in the following areas:
· iPhone stand-alone application design and development
· iPhone Safari web page and web application design and development
· Migration of existing websites to iphone-compatible sites
· Client/Server and Browser/Server iPhone application development, powered by Java EE, .Net, PHP
Whether you have a requirement for a new application, porting of an existing application or just have a technical question, feel free to contact us so that our experts can work together with you. Please feel free to contact Brian (brianz@extendlogic.com) for more details. We are happy to help you.

Sep 14, 2008
Stanza does read pdf, but doesn't handle the formatting very well, i.e. the paragraphs etc. look dodgy. I use .lit format as it seems to work well. You can get books in .lit format by searching FreeBookSpot in google.