Edge, can't input apn

Oct 18, 2007
I recently got an iPhone and after a lot of "fun" got it unlocked... I have Tmobile and cannot get EDGE to work. When I go to settings/general/network and tap EDGE I can enter the server "wap.voicestream.com" but there is no way to save the changes? no matter what I do when I get out of that screen and go back it is gone again any suggestions? It tells me "could not activate edge: you aare not subscribed to edge. I have tmobiles 19.99 blackberry unlimited plan

also just tried inputting internet2.voicestream.com and internet3...

Oct 18, 2007
I recently got an iPhone and after a lot of "fun" got it unlocked... I have Tmobile and cannot get EDGE to work. When I go to settings/general/network and tap EDGE I can enter the server "wap.voicestream.com" but there is no way to save the changes? no matter what I do when I get out of that screen and go back it is gone again any suggestions? It tells me "could not activate edge: you aare not subscribed to edge. I have tmobiles 19.99 blackberry unlimited plan

also just tried inputting internet2.voicestream.com and internet3...
anybody? Should it have a save button after you enter the data?

arom

Oct 16, 2007
I was getting the same issue until I used:

APN wap.voicestream.com
USERNAME guest
PASSWORD guest

Try that. It was the only APN setting that worked for me and I'm using the T-MO 19.99 BB plan.