Edge issues

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Anyone else having EDGE issues on the East coast? I'm in a spot in VA that I had great EDGE access in yesterday but can't access EDGE right now in the same apt I've been in for the weekend and it just stopped working. Just curious if anyone else had any other issues since I know the midwest was having issues.

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
I've noticed that over the last few days Edge has been working off and on or sometimes just real slow. Right now it's completely down even though I'm getting the E on my iPhone. I don't mind right now since I'm using my wifi but I'll need Edge when I go out later. :(

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I was without EDGE and 3g almost all day Thursday in Dallas. Has been good here ever since.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
This was posted on macrumors recently. It seems AT&T will have EDGE troubles until the end of next week in some places. It's probably just growing pains as they get 3G up and running in more locations.

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
my service was down in New jersey for a few hours yesterday. Alls well that ends well though.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I got the 'Could not activate EDGE' message when not using Wi-Fi all day yesterday in Boston. TUAW Article - started Thursday, should be fixed by the 5th.

- John

QuE1999

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Good, I'm not the only one. Also in NYC and yesterday most of the day Edge wasn't working... Just tried to use Edge and still not working... Has anyone happened to call AT&T to find out officially if there is something going on?...

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
In Florida, I did not have EDGE for a few hours yesterday afternoon. It has been OK since last night.