Edge or wait for 3G iPhone

guesswhatman

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
is it worth buying the iPhone, or should i wait until the next one that supports 3g?

coolpox003

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
League City, TX
www.myspace.com
I was actually surprised at the speed of edge... I thought it was going to be much slower... it actually surfs the web pretty nicely..... I love it....

Flyboone

Jun 16, 2007
I was actually surprised at the speed of edge... I thought it was going to be much slower... it actually surfs the web pretty nicely..... I love it....
Same here, I was in Target today and remembered I needed a new razor head for my electric shaver. I couldn't remember which model I had so I whipped out my phone and checked for wi-fi... none. I said ok edge here we go. Googled Braun and had the model number I needed in no time. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast edge was. Thanks iPhone!

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007

I agree. By NY Times reviews and stuff, they made it sound like I was gonna want to blow my head off it was so slow. It's not bad, at all. It's very decent for a phone web browser. :)
:cool: