EDGE Service in Germantown, MD

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I've been struggling with my EDGE connection all day today. Anyone else in the region been noticing similar problems? Can't be that little tornadic activity we had yesterday. Could it?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Very different region - Austin, Tx. - but having big Edge (data) problems for several days now.
For laughs, I have reset network settings, all settings, and restored clean etc. - no change - still get 'Could not activate EDGE. You are not subscribed to EDGE'.

Have not bothered calling or anything about it, as I fotunately can get on on WiFI connection nearly all the time ...

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Just dialed 611. Answering system announced that others in my area have been having problems making and receiving calls. I was then asked to call back later if I wanted to speak to CS rep.

Sheesh. :(

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Just dialed 611. Answering system announced that others in my area have been having problems making and receiving calls. I was then asked to call back later if I wanted to speak to CS rep.

Sheesh. :(
Blah - sorry to hear that. Touch wood, so far no calling / voice issues for me at all - just the stupid data crapout issues ...