EIC IRC Room?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I know it's been posted at least two times before, but I'd like to bring back the topic of getting an IRC Applet up on the site. (For those of you that don't know, that's a chat room.)

Of course, sometimes posts pop up so fast that I feel as if I'm talking the the person. But actually being able to converse (over the internet, of course) would be very awesome. Especially with all the interesting people around here. :p

Just a thought to ponder.

- John

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I think my Mom talks to people on the internet like that. (She is glued to her laptap 24/7).

I think that would be cool. I would pop in from time to time. Of course, I would need a tutorial of how to sign in! lol!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
He's probably read it, but feels to guilty about not giving us an IRC Room that he won't post in the thread. :p

- John

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
I have an IRC server that EIC is free to use.. I'll even set up an Applet if desired. EIC can host the Applet, have me host it, whatever. The network is dual-server, light usage - with room to grow. If Chris (or whomever) would like to set it up, I'm right here.