EIC - Lets get Stickies in order!

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I've noticed, with the advent of ZiPhone I've seen an influx of new users asking the same questions over and over again. The same veteran posters answer these questions time and time again until they just run out of steam. I think wearing our veterans out thin could be attributed to the lack of relevant Stickied posts. In other words, give us some posts to refer back to so we don't have to keep typing out "UPDATE YOUR COMMUNITY SOURCES!" :eek:

From the standpoint of one of the posters who offers help here to modders, its very disheartening to venture into forum and see 10 new posts spring up on the very subject you've banged your head over the night before with another new user here. So do I help those 10 people also? Nope, I hit my back button and leave a possible 10 new additions to our community out to dry. Is it their fault they don't know how to use the search button? No. Why? Because as new users they don't typically even know what they should be searching for.

How do we help curb this problem? Stickies.

I like helping people, it gives me a better understanding of my own iPhone in the process, but please help those of us that help EIC's community.

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
I was getting excited then, thought we were going to get =EIC= stickers! I was going to have a =EIC= sticker on my phone then! owwww

ow good idea by the way

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I'm going to update my ZiPhone questions thread..

aptly named "ZiPhone question? Look here before posting a new thread"

oh, 999, thanks for reminding me to put the community sources thing in mine..

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Lol, this thread is a fun read.

I second the motion for Sticky Shirts!

--

In any case I think Themanofthedark has a very good thread worth consideration.