EIC Logs me out?

Discussion in 'everythingiCafe App Support' started by Booyow1204, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

Don't know if I'm late on this one, or if it's already been mentioned and I just missed it.

My issue is the app logs me out when I quit the app (usually when I kill the app from my background).

If I exit and go back in w/out killing the app from my multi-task bar I don't notice a problem. But I kill programs on my bar to keep my battery as well as prevent all the things running in the background and slowing me up.

Has anyone noticed a similar issue or a bug I'm not aware of here? Or is it something w/just me?

2. MrMike6by9

MrMike6by9 Evangelist
    Gold

Known issue. A resolution is due soon.

3. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius
    Platinum

I can't imagine killing every one of the apps I use from the multitask bar. I never bother unless I need to restart an app due to a bug.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Agreed. With the exception of Navigon, I only close apps in the task switcher if I'm experiencing a problem with one of them.

5. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

version 1.8.1 is due out very soon to address that issue.

6. MrMike6by9

MrMike6by9 Evangelist
    Gold

I often do so with my 3Gs since my RAM isn't as robust as "the soon to be" version ... he said with crossed fingers & toes.

7. Chex

Chex Member

If you move your thumb up and down over the first one, they move over rapidly and you can close them all in secs.

My phone slows down when the RAM gets below 100MB, which happens after the apps add up.

Sent from my iPhone 10

8. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

Ok cool, I wasn't sure if it was just me cause I noticed it happening the other day all of a sudden.

Ill just keep this app in the background so I don't have to keep logging in...I'm too lazy for that. :p

9. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

The eiC app updates usually take around a week. Myself and Honda have tested the latest build(s) and in my opinion, it's very stable and the login problem is fixed. As always your mileage may vary.