EIC Logs me out?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Don't know if I'm late on this one, or if it's already been mentioned and I just missed it.

My issue is the app logs me out when I quit the app (usually when I kill the app from my background).

If I exit and go back in w/out killing the app from my multi-task bar I don't notice a problem. But I kill programs on my bar to keep my battery as well as prevent all the things running in the background and slowing me up.

Has anyone noticed a similar issue or a bug I'm not aware of here? Or is it something w/just me?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I can't imagine killing every one of the apps I use from the multitask bar. I never bother unless I need to restart an app due to a bug.
Agreed. With the exception of Navigon, I only close apps in the task switcher if I'm experiencing a problem with one of them.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Don't know if I'm late on this one, or if it's already been mentioned and I just missed it.

My issue is the app logs me out when I quit the app (usually when I kill the app from my background).

If I exit and go back in w/out killing the app from my multi-task bar I don't notice a problem. But I kill programs on my bar to keep my battery as well as prevent all the things running in the background and slowing me up.

Has anyone noticed a similar issue or a bug I'm not aware of here? Or is it something w/just me?
version 1.8.1 is due out very soon to address that issue.

Chex

Dec 17, 2008
PA
I can't imagine killing every one of the apps I use from the multitask bar. I never bother unless I need to restart an app due to a bug.
If you move your thumb up and down over the first one, they move over rapidly and you can close them all in secs.

My phone slows down when the RAM gets below 100MB, which happens after the apps add up.

Sent from my iPhone 10

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
The eiC app updates usually take around a week. Myself and Honda have tested the latest build(s) and in my opinion, it's very stable and the login problem is fixed. As always your mileage may vary.