EIC on iPad Simulator (beta)

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
Granted this is still beta, hence the window title "iPhone Simulator" but in the simulator itself the status bar reads iPad. :)

Anyway I was just playing around with it and thought I would load up EIC and take some screen caps. First display of EIC on the iPad perhaps (sorta)? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Hopefully you don't use the same screen name on the forums as you do for your developer account because they'll revoke it for these screenshots. Its against the NDA.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Very cool - arghhh why am I now wanting one. Like what was said before though, lets hope Apple don't see the pics! lol

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I have to admit that after my initial rejection of the ipad concept, now I find myself wanting one. Damnnnnnn you Apple! I am completely brainwashed by the Apple company! LOL I want one NOW!

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
No different name :) But I've posted screenies elsewhere before with no issues. I don't think they really care about the simulator though.

But just in case, take your own screencaps here for record. hahaha

EDIT: I just browsed the NDA and so far I don't see anything that I've really voilated yet. The name "iPad" hasn't officially been copyrighted yet, I'm not using this for promotional sales or advertising... the only thing I didn't do was make reference to "Apple" specifically. :p And I guess I did use (show) "iPhone" which is copyrighted. I'll just say I photoshoped it hahaha

And these people haven't been hit yet: latko.org
There are also some videos of the SDK out there.

This is also interesting (native 6 icon dock): http://www.9to5mac.com/node/13497

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
Apparently the simulator on a Macbook is different than the simulator on an iMac... here are the iMac screenies of the iPad Simulator (full res):

Last edited by a moderator: