Element Case "Black Ops" Case

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Well...looks like Element is "all in" with the Sector 5 case. That's their focus... :eek:

Screen Shot 2012-11-26 at 7.40.49 AM.png

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Hey...free shipping. :D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I called them shortly after the iPhone came out and they said the Sector 5 was the only iPhone 5 case they planned on making for the new phone, and that they would stagger releasing different colors. They did say it was a possibility that they would consider some of the older models like the Vapor Pro and Comp if demand was high enough, but they prefer to stick with new designs for new phones.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I called them shortly after the iPhone came out and they said the Sector 5 was the only iPhone 5 case they planned on making for the new phone, and that they would stagger releasing different colors. They did say it was a possibility that they would consider some of the older models like the Vapor Pro and Comp if demand was high enough, but they prefer to stick with new designs for new phones.
And that seems to be their direction. Maybe the Sector is growing on me. Not sure.

Where is your's Mindi? Waiting for pictures and review. :D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
And that seems to be their direction. Maybe the Sector is growing on me. Not sure.

Where is your's Mindi? Waiting for pictures and review. :D
Mine is in the batch that starts shipping today. :)

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Looks like you may never get your! :ducks:
Duck hard! :p

They are sending driver back to see if he 'recognizes' the house. Gadz. Worst case, I'll push for a refund from FedEx and then order the overpriced Sector 5 Black Ops just because!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
And now you'll probably get yours before me thanks to Fedex! :(
Duck hard! :p

They are sending driver back to see if he 'recognizes' the house. Gadz. Worst case, I'll push for a refund from FedEx and then order the overpriced Sector 5 Black Ops just because!
Well, that sucks. I hope they figure out what happened and get yours soon.

Mine shipped today, so I think it will be here Wednesdsay since it was 2-day shipping. The tracking still isn't showing any information.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
I love the black ops case. I ordered one to try out.
Tom