Element case?

mitchellm4

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I am about to buy an element case and am wondering what some of you guys think of them. i have read the great review here and done all my research but i just want some opinions of people who either have on, or have messed with one. any help is greatly appreciateD!

Thanks,
Mark

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
I have a couple and have reviewed them. I like them a lot, surprisingly, since it isn't the usual type of case I go for. If you don't mind the bulk they add to the iPhone, they're pretty cool and offer a lot of protection. I think they actually make the iPhone far easier to hold on to, particularly if you play games often on your iPhone.

Are you going for a custom graphic? Do it if you can - it's really nice to have your own design on it. Are they still doing the free extra flip lid deal when you one? That's nice too - if you get different colors for each, it totally changes the look of the case.

mitchellm4

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Greensboro, NC
^ thanks a lot for the feedback. the one that i am going to order is the Woody case. i love the wood back and the cool graphic on the front(that just me!) im glad to hear that the protection is actually good and that the bulk is acceptable. do you know if an extra flip lid comes with the woody?

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
^ thanks a lot for the feedback. the one that i am going to order is the Woody case. i love the wood back and the cool graphic on the front(that just me!) im glad to hear that the protection is actually good and that the bulk is acceptable. do you know if an extra flip lid comes with the woody?
The Element cases are nice, though it does add a substantial amount of bulk to the iPhone. I use mine when I'm in the need of more screen protection, like when traveling and the phone ends up in my luggage. When you order, the option for the extra flip lids is in the lower portion of the page... It asks you to pick a color and graphic. Jeff at Element is really cool to work with and I was able to get my own graphics on the flip lids.

For everyday use (as I only carry the phone no bag) I find it a bit to bulky if not wearing a jacket, so I use my Siedio Incase...

~S