Element case

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by steve conte, Oct 21, 2011.

1. steve conte

steve conte New Member

I purchased 2 element pro spectra cases and have not seen them delivered. I paid for 3 day shipping and have not seen anything from this company. They have not answered the phone in over 10 days of me calling I have sent over 8 emails. I have received a single email promising overnight shipping for my inconvenience and that should have placed the case here on Tuesday October 18th.(have you seen the case?) I have never seen worse customer service and I am shocked that the company is still in businesss. Does anyone have a better contact number to call?

2. canamera

canamera Zealot
    Gold

It's kind of hard to give you a better number to call when we don't know which number your calling to begin with...

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

3. Raphaël Veil

Raphaël Veil New Member

I have the same problem for an internationnal shipping with them (France). Not a word from them despites my calls and emails. Plus my order as disappeared from "my account", it's like I didn't order anything eve though I was charged for it. Any help would be welcome.
    Thanks in advance

raphael.veil@me.com

4. steve conte

steve conte New Member

The only number that you can find was placed in an ad for Mens,s journal 650-486-1353 Do you know of a any others? My order also disappeared from their system. They may or may not make a great product but, they do not deserve to stay in businesss.

5. steve conte

steve conte New Member

The only number that you can find was placed in an ad for Mens,s journal 650-486-1353 Do you know of a any others? My order also disappeared from their system. They may or may not make a great product but, they do not deserve to stay in businesss.​

6. ed2438

ed2438 Contributor
    Bronze

this is the part where you dispute the charges. <-----my .02

7. Filac2011

Filac2011 New Member

Is Element case a fraud ? I'll 2nd the question around them being fraudulent...It's looking that way.

1st concern, I paid for overnight delivery to find out later they took several days to process the order, gimme a break. So much for speedy delivery.

2nd they guaranteed the new comp case that's $99.00. They supposedly fixed the reception issues, and there CEO makes a statement about it backing up the guarantee on the website. I lost 2-3 Bars ! That's just dishonest.

3rd concern. I opened 2 support tickets thinking the first went unrecoginized or maybe I did something wrong. It's been almost 2 weeks with no response.

Look I understand folks get busy but really thats 3 strikes in a row and no attempt to correct the problem...

Anyone recommend a solution? Or a case thats clear or aluminum bumper?

Thx...

8. Raphaël Veil

Raphaël Veil New Member

Ok so I finally got an answer and it turns out they didn't charge me and they didn't have the order in their system. Still it's very weird because, well :
    1) payment confirmation on the website
    2) order confirmation via email
    3) both orders were being "processed" on Element Case website (login -> "my account" -> "review and track orders") until they completely disappeared a week ago.

I've check with the bank I haven't been charged and I think I won't (I'll let you know if I am though) so basically their problem is mostly their website and the delays to answer custommers I guess (1 ticket, 3 mails, 2 phone calls, 10 week days).

So it's not a scam, just some very unorganized and unprofessional people.

So don't worry too much if your order disappears, it's most likely not gonna be charged.

Here is some great website you can order from : gearmoxie.com

9. Filac2011

Filac2011 New Member

So a follow up in fairness to my previous post. I finally received a response from Element on my purchase after more then a week and several emails. I have shipped back the product with the RMA number included. This company definitely could use a tip on customer service..... In short the first response I received from them was an apology I was unhappy, no RMA number, no instructions on how to return etc.. I had to follow up again to get the details. Stay tuned.....

10. PhoenixLabs

PhoenixLabs New Member

I am in the same boat as you guys. Ordered and paid for a case a few days back ( paid extra for next day shipping) and no case yet! Support tickets, emails, and phone calls go unanswered. I run a businesss of my own and no this just isn't right. They have my $150 and I no nothing to show for it. I am now honestly concerned that if I ever do receive the case it will virtually render my iPhone useless due to signal loss after reading all the posts! I guess we were all suckers for the slick advertising and website.

11. Imperfect angel

Imperfect angel New Member

:cautious: beware of online shopping guys