Element Silver Sector 5 Review

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Oh for crying out loud. How can they leave it at the front door? Doesn't Element require a signature?

That sucks bro.

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Oh for crying out loud. How can they leave it at the front door? Doesn't Element require a signature?

That sucks bro.
It's not Element. I signed a release long ago that unless sender requires a signature, FedEx deliveries could be left at our door. This is only the second mishap in seven years. Last time they tracked it back to driver leaving package at wrong house. Hope to find out more tomorrow.

Yes, it certainly does suck.

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
So they sent the driver and a supervisor over to confirm 'we left it at the door'. Now my only recourse is to call Element so they can process the claim with Fedex. Just got off the phone with Element. I have no idea how long this will take, but not a happy camper right now. :(

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Element filed a claim with Fedex. Sending me replacement overnight. Not sure if it will get out today to beat Europa's delivery on Wednesday! :)

Happy again.....

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Element filed a claim with Fedex. Sending me replacement overnight. Not sure if it will get out today to beat Europa's delivery on Wednesday! :)

Happy again.....
Happy to hear that. Hope it shows up by Wednesday

Pictures please.