Email app auto fill question

MikeMineo

Jun 30, 2007
im not really sure, try clearing cookies and history? emailing someone you shouldnt? yes? got a wife using your iPhone? yes?

im not really sure, try clearing cookies and history? emailing someone you shouldnt? yes? got a wife using your iPhone? yes?

HAHA, nope... I was married and I got divorced because of petty crap like that. Always getting accused for crap I didn't even do ;)

Actually, I have two email address for sending photos to flickr (one for my photostream [http://www.flickr.com/photos/brutalentropy] and another for my blog...). I mistyped one of them and it always pops up... I'm just too easily annoyed I guess, cause it just bugs me when I see the wrong one pop up :-P

Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work. Oh well. I am returning this 4gb tomorrow and getting an 8gb anyway, so I'll just have to make sure to type it in right on the new one :-P

Also, I noticed there was a cache setting in the Safari settings. Does the iPhone actually cache anything for you? It seems like when I hit the back button it reloads the page every time... Not so bad when I'm on wifi but on edge it's painfully slow!

Thanks for the reply!