Email attachments scrolling

BALANDA01

Nov 8, 2007
I read the forum every day, but did not come across the following topic/inconvenience with word email attachments.
I read books on my iPhone. I take html document, paste it in Word and email it to myself. Then I can download the attachment and view/read it on my phone.
Well, the problem is that if the attachment 100 pages long it takes 5min to scroll to the place where I left it off last time.
Is there a faster way to scroll through long (big) attachments? Like if I want to jump in the middle of the document?

Last edited by a moderator:

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I read the forum every day, but did not come across the following topic/inconvenience with word email attachments.
I read books on my iPhone. I take html document, paste it in Word and email it to myself. Then I can download the attachment and view/read it on my phone.
Well, the problem is that if the attachment 100 pages long it takes 5min to scroll to the place where I left it off last time.
Is there a faster way to scroll through long (big) attachments? Like if I want to jump in the middle of the document?
I don't know if there is a way to scroll faster on the phone itself but if you are creating the document that you are sending to yourself, you could put in bookmarks and links within the word document so you have a kind of menu at the top that takes you down 1/3rd, 2/3rds, etc.. into the document by just clicking the link you created before you mailed it to you. This is not the best method since you have to put the links and bookmarks into each document you email yourself but if you normally have 100 page documents this might help you.

Last edited by a moderator: