Email glitch (2.0.1)

Hookem99

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
Deep in the heart of Texas
I was trying to delete some emails this morning, buy using the edit button and checking the multiple emails. All of the sudden, it froze for a second and went back to the home page. So far I have tried 4 times with the same result! I can open up each email and delete them individually, however when I went back and tried to bulk delete, the emails I deleted individually are back.

Hookem99

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
Let's see what that does.
well, I did a reset, and it shut of completely. No I did not slide the power off bar. Once I got it powered back on and it sync'd, all the emails I did manage to delete are back. I was however, able to bulk delete with no problems...so far!

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
well, I did a reset, and it shut of completely. No I did not slide the power off bar. Once I got it powered back on and it sync'd, all the emails I did manage to delete are back. I was however, able to bulk delete with no problems...so far!
What some people need to remember, including me, is that the iPhone is essentially a computer. Sometimes, it needs to be restarted to get back on track. I know that I have solved countless "glitches" on my computer just by letting them restart.

Glad it worked....so far :)

Hookem99

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
What some people need to remember, including me, is that the iPhone is essentially a computer. Sometimes, it needs to be restarted to get back on track. I know that I have solved countless "glitches" on my computer just by letting them restart.

Glad it worked....so far :)

But it's an Apple, I don't wanna have to restart it to fix problems! Now im gonna go pout! :D

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
But it's an Apple, I don't wanna have to restart it to fix problems! Now im gonna go pout! :D
Hahaha...even Macs need to be restarted. Just not as much as windows machines ;)

Trust me, I've had 3 Mac computers. All of them have needed to be restarted.

Hookem99

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
Hahaha...even Macs need to be restarted. Just not as much as windows machines ;)

Trust me, I've had 3 Mac computers. All of them have needed to be restarted.

I guess I should not complain. It was the first restart in a while. Heck my MB has not been shut down since I was on vacation 3 weeks ago.:laugh2:

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I guess I should not complain. It was the first restart in a while. Heck my MB has not been shut down since I was on vacation 3 weeks ago.:laugh2:
Wow, you are brave. I turn my iMac off every night before I go to bed. He needs his beauty sleep too! :)