Email is Jibberish or Can't Be Downloaded

rdt7

Jul 27, 2007
Some of email comes through as jibberish or some kind of code.

Other times I get a message that says "Message Has Not Been Downloaded From the Server" (and it won't ever download).

What's going on?

rdt7

Jul 27, 2007
Anyone Out There?

Is there no one on the Forum who has any information on this?

steeler

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007

Other times I get a message that says "Message Has Not Been Downloaded From the Server" (and it won't ever download).

What's going on?

I was wondering about this also. I get the "Message has not been downloaded from the server" on a lot of my e-mails but not all of them.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007

What's going on?
That's what happens to me when my Russian Polynesian boy friend forgets to turn on the Universal Translator.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS

What's going on?

What email service are you using?

Is the strange code just spam or is it email you have read on a normal computer?

rdt7

Jul 27, 2007
What email service are you using?

Is the strange code just spam or is it email you have read on a normal computer?
I use Time Warner Cable Road Runner. The jibberish emails are not spam but emails I can read on a normal computer. Also, with some messages it says "This message has not been downloaded from the server."......and it never downloads.