email keeps closing me out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
C

CK2004

I just purchased the iPhone but I found one issue. Sometimes when I am on email it just shuts down and brings me back home. This is a pain. Is this a glitch that I need to go to the Apple store for? I bought the phone at an At&T store.

If anyone else has had this problem please let me know.

Thanks! CK

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I just purchased the iPhone but I found one issue. Sometimes when I am on email it just shuts down and brings me back home. This is a pain. Is this a glitch that I need to go to the Apple store for? I bought the phone at an At&T store.

If anyone else has had this problem please let me know.

Thanks! CK
Do a hard reset (hold down the home button and the on off button until you see a silver Apple logo) and it should clear the problem. Other had this issue when we all had new phones.

C

CK2004

Thank you both for your replies. It has worked! Back to loving my new phone. I will start a new thread but I don't see anywhere if its possible to move a few pics from my mac book to my iPhone? I keep trying to drag them over but it doesn't seem to like that. I just keep getting the option to import on the camera pics to my mac.

I am awful about carrying pics around of my child so I was hoping that I could take some from my computer.

thanks again!

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
you'll need to sync them through iTunes. Create a playlist and call it something like iPhone pics. Import the pics from your computer into it and then sync. Enjoy!