Email of Apple receipt is missing

Gendln

Nov 8, 2012
I can't find an email of my purchase receipt for my iPhone5 and AppleCare . I can't find it in my email. What are the next steps for me to take?

Thanks all,

gendln

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I can't find an email of my purchase receipt for my iPhone5 and AppleCare . I can't find it in my email. What are the next steps for me to take?

Thanks all,

gendln
Did you give then the right email address? Are you 100% sure? Go back to the store and have them re-send. Maybe their network was down temporarily.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Gendln

Nov 8, 2012
Did you give then the right email address? Are you 100% sure? Go back to the store and have them re-send. Maybe their network was down temporarily.

Gendln

Nov 8, 2012
Thanks for the advice I will check my other accounts

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
This happened to me before. I bought AppleCare after I had my phone for a bit and I never got my receipt emailed. You can prob call the store instead of wasting a trip if you don't need to.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

Thanks all,

gendln
Open the Settings app and go to General > About > Serial Number.

Copy and paste your serial here:
https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

If AppleCare+ is listed, you're good to go and don't need to do anything. You don't need the receipt or verification email if Apple has your serial on file.

BTW, I didn't receive an email or hard copy proof of coverage, either. I called them twice requesting it. Both times they said they would send it, but I never received it. My serial number is on file and they said that was sufficient, so I stopped worrying about it.

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
Europa. Thanks for the tip. I just went to the site & made a PDF of my Apple Care+ receipt & stored it in Evernote, Box, & iBooks.

BTW, the link didn't work in Safari but did work through the App.

Thanks again.