Email of Apple receipt is missing

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Gendln, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Gendln

Gendln New Member

I can't find an email of my purchase receipt for my iPhone5 and AppleCare . I can't find it in my email. What are the next steps for me to take?

Thanks all,

gendln
  2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius

Did you give then the right email address? Are you 100% sure? Go back to the store and have them re-send. Maybe their network was down temporarily.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Gendln

Gendln New Member

5. Gendln

Gendln New Member

Thanks for the advice I will check my other accounts
  6. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor

This happened to me before. I bought AppleCare after I had my phone for a bit and I never got my receipt emailed. You can prob call the store instead of wasting a trip if you don't need to.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Europa

Europa Moderator

Open the Settings app and go to General > About > Serial Number.

Copy and paste your serial here:
    https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

If AppleCare+ is listed, you're good to go and don't need to do anything. You don't need the receipt or verification email if Apple has your serial on file.

BTW, I didn't receive an email or hard copy proof of coverage, either. I called them twice requesting it. Both times they said they would send it, but I never received it. My serial number is on file and they said that was sufficient, so I stopped worrying about it.
  8. MrMike6by9

MrMike6by9 Zealot

Europa. Thanks for the tip. I just went to the site & made a PDF of my Apple Care+ receipt & stored it in Evernote, Box, & iBooks.

BTW, the link didn't work in Safari but did work through the App.

Thanks again.