Email showing up in iMessages

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I was having an issue with setting up an Exchange account in Mail so I did a reset all settings. Now when I send a text message, it's coming up with my email address instead of my name. How do I fix this?

Europe or Napa, could you please change the title to "Email showing up in iMessage"? That is more clear to the purpose of my post. As an aside, I think we should be able to edit the subject of a post. I believe I said something about this before but I can't remember the reason we're not able to.

Last edited:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I was having an issue with setting up an Exchange account in Mail so I did a reset all settings. Now when I send a text message, it's coming up with my email address instead of my name. How do I fix this?

Europe or Napa, could you please change the title to "Email showing up in iMessage"? That is more clear to the purpose of my post. As an aside, I think we should be able to edit the subject of a post. I believe I said something about this before but I can't remember the reason we're not able to.
Since no one from Europe replied, including Napa who's from Europe, I fixed your title. :D