emailing more than one picture at once?

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
is there a way to send a few pictures at once? im tired of sending each picture individually, i want MMS now!

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
From my experience, I do not believe there is yet to be a way to send multiple pictures at once. For now, just one picture at a time per email.

RPMSTL

Bronze
Jun 22, 2009
You bet, actually there are a couple of ways.

Emailing 1-5 Photos

Go to your Camera roll. Select the roll you want.
Tap Share icon (bottom left)
Tap each photo you want to send via e-mail ( you should get a red check mark in each photo>>>Share count will increase to the number of photos selected).
Tap "Share Icon" again
A pop up "e-mail" message will appear.
Email at will.

Emailing 6 or more photos

Hit the share icon, click on the pictures you want to send, hit copy, go to email app, compose and paste them into the body.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL

Emailing 1-5 Photos

Tap each photo you want to send via e-mail ( you should get a red check mark in each photo>>>Share count will increase to the number of photos selected).
Tap "Share Icon" again
Email at will.

Hit the share icon, click on the pictures you want to send, hit copy, go to email app, compose and paste them into the body.
Nice. I did not know of this share button period. Never had to send multiple photos. :)

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX

Emailing 1-5 Photos

Tap "Share Icon" again
Email at will.

Nice! Did not notice the share button before.

Oct 20, 2007
Fremont, California
The easy way to do it guys is to go into Photos and then choose Camera Roll and when that opens on the bottom left you are going to see the arrow going toward the right you click on that and from their you select all the pictures you want and you are going to see a red check and after you selected the ones you want you press copy and go into your email and open a new sent mail screen and go in the bottom go in the bottom under subject and hold your finger and the paste function will appear and you paste and you will see all the pictures and just choise who are you going to send it and you could send multiple pictures. the most i have send were 10 pics at a time and they when out fast. Sorry guys if it is long it's just that is easy but when you have to explain something you have to put detail into it so everybody could understand.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
The easy way to do it guys is to go into Photos and then choose Camera Roll and when that opens on the bottom left you are going to see the arrow going toward the right you click on that and from their you select all the pictures you want and you are going to see a red check and after you selected the ones you want you press copy and go into your email and open a new sent mail screen and go in the bottom go in the bottom under subject and hold your finger and the paste function will appear and you paste and you will see all the pictures and just choise who are you going to send it and you could send multiple pictures. the most i have send were 10 pics at a time and they when out fast. Sorry guys if it is long it's just that is easy but when you have to explain something you have to put detail into it so everybody could understand.
I don't mean to be rude, but you just stated what RPMSTL already posted, but with a much harder to understand description.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I thought I was pregnant, I was missing so many periods...:)

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
awesome that works, great... 5 is good enough for me :) or one video at once