Emails in trash folder

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kw2ns, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Kw2ns

Kw2ns New Member

My emails arrive in my trash folder on both my iPhone 4s and iPad. If I move them back to the in box, they only stay for a short time before disappearing into the trash folder again. This is very frustrating! I have tried changing all the settings and nothing works. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?
  2. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius

Are all emails going to trash first? If so try deleting the account from the devices and re add them.
    If it is just some you can of course try what I mentioned and add the email address to your contacts to ensure they aren't regarded as spam.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Kw2ns

Kw2ns New Member

Thanks. Yes, they appear in the trash folder first, never papering in inbox unless moved. I have deleted and rebate red my email accounts too many times to count and this does not do anything.
  5. Kw2ns

Kw2ns New Member

Bad typing... Deleted and re-entered email accounts numerous times. Does not help.
  6. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius

Thats every email does that?
    Also what kind of account? Yahoo gmail what?
  7. Kw2ns

Kw2ns New Member

Interestingly enough, it is just 2 of my three AT&T.net accounts and one yahoo account....
  8. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius

If you log into the accounts another way. Say a pc or the site. Are the emails going to trash that way also?
  9. Kw2ns

Kw2ns New Member

No, on the home page and in Outlook, everything is fine. Just my Apple devices.